‘Le Cœur’ building, is primarily made up of teaching space and was built between 1995 and 1997, opposite the ‘Chateau de la Gaillarde’ which dates from 1870 and which has been completely renovated in recent years.
The first two years of 'agronomy engineers’ studies take place in these buildings ( about 10,000 m2 ) where the main teaching facilities and services are situated.
‘Le Coeur sud’ ( south building : building 9 ) houses the Principal’s office and Registry offices as well as the offices for Doctoral Studies, International Relations , Jobs and Careers, Agronomists’ Project Team, and audio visual facilities . There are eight classrooms seating between 20 and 80 and 2 lecture halls which seat 150 each and are used for student teaching. There is also a grand hall and conference room (amphitheatre Philippe Lamour which seats 380) which offers a high standard of conference accommodation for national or international scientific seminars, meetings and conferences.
In the lower part of this building there are student offices and rooms: an auditorium, the offices of the alumni association, Ingénieurs Sans Frontières and Agro Etudes.
‘Le Coeur nord’ (the north building : building 8) houses the library and practical rooms on its upper floors. On the ground floor there is the language service, continuing professional development, offices for La Vie Etudiante (student life), sport, and IT with three rooms available 24 hours a day.
Le ’Chateau’ ( building 11) complements these facilities with 8 classrooms seating between 15 and 50 people and an IT room reserved for teaching. The Chateau also houses the restaurant, the committee room and the historic Pasteur lecture theatre which has been modernised in order to accommodate vivas.