Whatever the purpose and the lenght of your stay abroad, you will need fundings. We can help you at the student and faculty office. Contact us as early as possible!
1) Individual Internship Abroad Grant (DGER)
This grant is available for students in engineering and Master’s courses. Its amount is determined by the Scholarship Committee and ranges from €50 to €1,200 (with an average of €400).
2) SupAgro Grants attributed by SupAgro in set amounts
- €180 for language courses,
- €280 for 2nd-year engineering internships in companies,
- amount determined by committee for the engineering course mandatory end-of-study internship abroad.
3) Agris Mundus Action 3 Grant
Grant reserved for students from the European Union enrolled in the Agris Mundus Master’s course and carrying out their end-of-study internships in partner countries.
4) GeCo-GLEN Grant
Grant reserved for students in public or private higher agricultural education courses who wish to conduct internships in local development projects with partner organisations in developing countries.
For this particular grant, contact Patrice Lallemand at SupAgro Florac: firstname.lastname@example.org
9 rue Célestin Freinet, 48400 Florac BP 35 / Tel.: +33 (0)4 66 65 65 51 / Fax: +33 (0)4 66 65 65 50
5) Erasmus Company Internship Grant
A small number of grants (€400/month) are attributed by the scholarship committee in response to motivated financial aid requests.
Internship duration: a minimum of 3 months
Tel.: + 33 (0) 4 99 61 25 73